We endeavor to provide instructors access to the knowledge, skills and resources to effectively integrate 21st century learning and teaching into the instructional program. We foster collaborative, technology-driven learning environments and support digital content creation that is learner-centric and visibly relevant.
- Provide assistance and guidance to faculty in the use of digital technology to enhance and extend the learning environment in and beyond the classroom
- Assist faculty in the development, production, and delivery of Digital Media in a variety of formats
- Examine emerging technologies that might lead to improvements in teaching and learning.
- Lead, administer, coordinate, support, and create opportunities for our academic community to leverage technology in teaching and learning.
- Provide expertise, individual assistance, hands-on workshops, computer-based training, and special events, to educate faculty, staff, and students in the use of current and emerging technologies as they relate to online teaching and learning.
Eric Evans, M.Ed.
Digital Media Instructional Designer
DAL 1, Room 152