Access to UNT Dallas Canvas Courses
Two options for accessing Canvas (for faculty and students):
- Type untdallas.instructure.com in your web address
- Click on the icon located at the top of the UNT Dallas Main Webpage.
Logging into Canvas:
Log in using:
- Username: your EUID #
- Password: your password
Finding your course(s) as a student:
Once you are logged in, select the course from the Dashboard page. Courses will be available on the scheduled start day of the course at 12 AM. Please login and verify your course(s) are listed on the first day the course begins. If you do not see the class listed, notify your Professor first to insure the course has been published and can be accessed.
IMPORTANT: Complete the online Canvas Student Orientation found at http://bit.ly/UNTDCANVAS prior to beginning you course(s) to better understand how to navigate Canvas. As an additional resource, refer to the Canvas Student Guide for help documentation found by clicking “HELP” on the left-hand navigation in Canvas.
Course still Not Showing after the semester begins?
- Make sure that you are officially enrolled in the course with the Registrar Office.
- Contact the Professor to make sure the course has been made available to students.
- Select Courses then select All Courses to find the complete course list.
Access and Technical Support
If you continue to have issues accessing Canvas, please contact the Office of Distance Learning and Instructional Technology at email@example.com or 972-338-5580.
If you have any questions regarding technical issues, please contact the 24/7 technical support at